Important information for Party Parents
When you book a party at The Pickled Fairy & Other Myths, there are a few hints that will make the day run smoothly.
Let us know your exact numbers a day or two before, to let us make up the right number of plates. We charge for the number booked, but if a guest doesn’t show, we only charge for the food wasted, which is $5 each.
Let your guests know:
- to allow time for parking
- to arrive on time. We will always bring latecomers in to the party room of course, but we do need to start at the designated time.
- the party lasts for one hour.
- In the party room there are five stools for adults to occupy. We require one adult to attend in case a child needs to leave the room for any reason and 3 adults for under 5s. Please remember when the adults keep hushed, the children have a much more magical experience.
- Our party food is nut free and vegetarian. There is chocolate in the birthday cake, which may be a problem for severe nut allergies. For other intolerances, have a further chat with us.
- You need to complete our Child Safety Form before the party commences. (This will be given to you with your invitations – please bring back on the day of the party)
You have paid $98 deposit. On the day, before the party starts, please settle the balance, which will be $100 plus $14 for each child over the ten.
At the party time, we will ask the children to gather outside. We will help the children call for the Fairy Queen and the magic begins!